When is a white NOT white?
When it's pink, of course! Rose Quartz is the faintest light pink, to the point that on her own, you've be forgiven for thinking she's white. However when you put her next to French White, you can easily tell the difference.
Rose Quartz would be perfect for bridal nails, or anyone wanting a white that's just that bit softer and a little less like liquid paper on your nails. ;)
She's about 1 on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Need pairing recco's? She looks fabulous with:
- She's a beautiful ombre or gradient colour with any of our pinks.
- Pop-Fizz or Affluent for a Rose Gold accent
- Raspberry Beret is a gorgeous feature nail!
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!