How to describe Gaza? She's not quite grey, but also not quite brown. In fact, she is a gorgeous, mushroomy, greyish brown with slightly mauve-y undertones. That's the best I can do :)
I promise you though - she's beautiful and will give you a very classy full hand, but will also be a stunning neutral to set off a popping feature nail!
She's about 7-8 on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Need pairing recco's? She looks fabulous with:
- Daydream pairs beautifully for a bit of bling, either as a feature of sprinkled over the top.
- Sprite is very complementary and adds a bit of colour with her sparkle
- Pair with Affluent for a seriously classy and glamorous mani.
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!