I love a good red, and this is a good red.
We have 2 stunning reds and you'll probably be a bit confused which one to get so here's a bit of a comparison with Impact.
Red Delicious is slightly darker - just a tiny bit.
Impact is slightly orange-based, where Red Delicious is slightly blue based which means she's a tiny bit deeper than Impact.
Red Delicious has a tiny (tiny) sparkle in the sun, where Impact doesn't.
Still not sure? If you have pink skin tone, you'll probably be happier with Red Delicious but if you have a more olive skin tone, I'd try Impact first, although both will look fine on you.
Both are about 7-8 on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Need pairing recco's? Red Delicious looks fabulous with:
- Just go the full hand. Nothing beats a red mani!
- But if not, Ruby Slippers adds some sparkle without detracting from the red.
- Yes Way, Rose-ay is a lovely gold feature without looking Christmassy.
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!