I love a good red, and this is a good red.
We have 2 stunning pure reds and you'll probably be a bit confused which one to get so here's a bit of a comparison with Red Delicious.
Red Delicious is slightly darker than Impact - just a tiny bit.
Impact is slightly orange-based, where Red Delicious is slightly blue based which means she's a tiny bit deeper than Impact.
Red Delicious has a tiny (tiny) sparkle in the sun, where Impact doesn't.
Still not sure? If you have pink skin tone, you'll probably be happier with Red Delicious but if you have a more olive skin tone, I'd try Impact first, although both will look fine on you.
Both are about 7-8 on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Need pairing recco's? Impact looks fabulous with:
- Titanium for a bold metallic feature
- The Drum - we're not shy around here, so go hard or go home my friend!
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!
The BEST red
I've bought a few dodgy reds over the last year or so, but this ain't one of them. Impact is striking and clean and uncomplicated all in one sultry little package. I have a cool skintone and thought she might be a little too orangey, but she's not. She's perfection. Guaranteed to turn heads and induce nail envy in others. Shot straight to the top three of my all time favs.