Bittersweet is literally like dark chocolate. I'm not talking rum'n'raisin, I'm talking 85% bitter Lindt chocolate...
It's glossy, dark and beautifully chocolatey with a very subtle velvety shimmer. It's beautiful for anyone who loves the depth of black but finds it a bit too hard for their skin tone - Bittersweet is just that bit softer and warmer.
Personally, now that I've discovered how gorgeous these dark rich browns are, I'll struggle to wear black on my nails again. They're like the perfect, edgy neutral!
Need something to wear with it?
- Cinnabon makes a pretty feature nail if you like a fine glitter
Inferno is a gorgeous popping contrast!
- Aladdin's Cave is a stunning gold chunky glitter that would look amazing sprinkled over or as a feature nail.
- Gold Finger would be perfect as a topper or feature!
- Buying two. It'll be your new cool season go-to!
- Opening the jar over a cupcake liner - makes it easy to pour any spillage back in the jar so there's no wastage.
- Size is a generous 2 tspn and comes in a 10g jar.
Gorgeous brown with subtle shimmer
Goes without saying that this one was easy to work with, but what blew me away was the gorgeous almost green shimmer in it. This is not your average boring brown - it’s rich and awesome