Bliss Bomb is one of those glitters that super tricky to describe - but here's my best shot!
She's a combination of pink, orange, silver and gold glitter that shifts with green flecks in the light...there's so much going on it's hard to know exactly what colour she is!
She won't play nicely with everything in your collection, but is fabulous for those warm Autumn sets and looks amazing with the combo's below!
Not sure what to pair her with? We love:
- Burnt Sky is absolutely gorgeous as a complement.
- Pumpkin Juice and Apricot Lasse to pull out the orange
- Power Play pulls out the pink glitter beautifully!
- Top with clear to protect the glitter and give a lovely smooth finish. Building your nail with clear if necessary - this provides extra strength if you’re prone to chipping.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage if you spill any!
- Give the jar a stir prior to dipping so your powder is at its fluffy best!
- Comes in an 0.5oz Jar