Can I introduce you to one of my personal favourites? This is Cinnabon.
She's an ultrafine glitter with the most beautiful, warm, coppery, cinnamon tone. I love her as a full hand of shimmery deliciousness, but she's also lovely as a feature nail.
Need a hand with pairing?
- She looks beautiful with Fireside
- And also a gorgeous combo with Bitter Sweet.
- If you're a glitter-for-DAYZ kinda gal, Sand Dollar is a good chunky friend.
- We don't recommend with Caramel Latte, they're very close in colour but the tone is slightly off....if you're like me, it'll drive you a little crazy ;)
Sizing - This is a mini jar with a generous 2 tsp - enough to do at least 10 full sets! (Or 100 feature nails) ;)
- Using a dip of clear powder at the end to encapsulate the glitter for a beautiful smooth finish.
- Opening the jar over a cupcake liner - makes it easy to pour any spillage back in the jar so there's no wastage.
- Eating an actual cinnamon bun while wearing Cinnabon. Double bliss ;)