If you're struggling to colour between the lines and keep getting dip on your cuticles, these will be your best friend!
Each Dip-Free Cuticle Tool comes with one narrow ball-end, and a different thickness ball on the other side so you can find what suits you best. Simply use the tool to trace your cuticle line to remove the excess dip powder before it dries.
- Trying both methods to see what suits you best.
- Method one - Use a fine tool to trace on the inside of your cuticle. This will leave a thin gap between the dip and your skin.
- Method 2 - Use the tool to trace around the outside of the nail, on the skin. This keeps the dip powder closer to the cuticle but removes it from the skin itself.
- If your tool gets dip powder hardening onto it, simply soak the tip in acetone and wipe off.
- You can also use these for nail art, if you're that way inclined!