Winner of our "If I Were A Dip Powder" competition Kate has been around since our early days...so we've gotten to know her quite well and we think this dip just sums her up perfectly!
She's not afraid to be bold, LOVES green and quite honestly full of contradictions! In her words, she'd be "simple with minimal effort, and the most over the top, extra powder ever made." What better to fulfil this, than a black...that glows!
Of course, she loves to make an entrance, and the colour-shifting flakies in this dip will ensure you never go unnoticed!
Not sure what to pair her with? We love:
- Charging her in bright sunlight to maximise the glow. On a dull day you might not see the glow to full effect.
- Using 3 layers to get a gorgeous depth of black.
- Building your nail with clear if necessary - this provides extra strength if you’re prone to chipping.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage if you spill any!
- Give the jar a stir prior to dipping so your powder is at its fluffy best!
- Comes in a a Mini Jar and 0.5oz Jar