It's pearly. It's pretty... With just a hint of dreamworks!
Ice Queen is a fine pearlescent glitter with just a hint of subtle holographic sparkle - just enough bling to not be boring, but subtle enough for a whole hand and everyday wear.
It's fine enough to not require a top layer of clear, but I still would given the choice.
We didn't put a video up for this one because it was so hard to show it's beauty on camera! The tiny holo sparkles didn't come through :( But they're gorgeous - like teeny sparks of magic flitting through your nails ;)
Ice Queen looks fabulous with:
- Mulberry from our Rose Gold Collection
- Bend and Snap - I love hot pink and white!
- Let's be real - Ice Queen is the most versatile glitter ever and will go with nearly everything!
- And of course on her own, for a subtle yet captivating look!
Stuff you should know:
- It's a fine glitter, so it's easy to apply for a beginner!
- It's a bit sheer, which means it gives a bit of a natural "French Effect" over natural nails. I'm wearing it as I write this and can faintly see the white of my nail tip after 3 dips.
- If you want it completely opaque, do a layer of white (or any colour of your choice!) underneath.
- Size is a generous 2 tspn and comes in a 10g jar.
Every product I have bought from Adiption Nails has been fantastic! I love Ice Queen, the photo on the website doesn’t do it justice. Easy to apply and doesn’t take much buffing to get it smooth.
If snow had glitter in it, this would be it! A white glitter and literally goes with everything!