My son has a friend called Magenta and he can never remember her name. So to us, she's Magneto, and so is this gorgeous magenta dip powder!
Magneto is about a 6-7 on the light- dark scale, where 10 is black. For context, she's more mauvy than Pink Me Up, and more pink than Blossom.
She's perfect for anyone who likes their pinks a little less bright, but fun and vibrant none the less!
Pair her with:
- Rhapsody and Peach Perfect for a three colour combo
- Cherry Blossom for an all-pink set
- Diva for an edgy, high-vibe set!
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Comes in a 20g jar.