Regardless of whether you're a mermaid or man, this exquisite fine glitter dip will make you flippin' happy!
(Too much? 😆)
This dip is honestly gorgeous - it looks teal from far away, with multi-colour sparkles catching the light every-which-way.
When you look closely though, you can see it's a combo of blue, purple and green glitters, with the odd bright holo for good luck.
It's a stunner!
Need pairing recco's?
- The purples sparkles complement beautifully with Royal-Tea
- Would look great sprinkled over Spruce Springsteen
- Beautifully complementary with Don't be a Duck-Egg
- Topping with clear so you can avoid buffing silver into the glitter.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to catch any spill when opening
- Swatch shows 3 dips of colour
- Size is a generous 2 tspn, which is enough for 10 full sets (or 100 feature nails!)
Photo doesn’t do it justice!
Of all the Adiption colours I’ve tried so far, I have fallen in love with this one! I’m not a big green person but this colour just dazzles me! So beautiful! The whole system is amazing for beginners, so easy to use when following along with the tutorials.
This glitter is mind blowing. And fantastic for beginners. Incredible coverage in only 2 dips and the sparkle is gorgeous.