Do you ever bite into something and decide that it's WAY to sweet and kinda sickly?
That's NOT the case with this beauty! ;) She's a little dusky, with a soft mauve undertone that makes her so wearable! A dip colour so good you just want to eat it!
She's a 4 on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Not sure what to pair her with? We love:
- Raspberry Beret - the chunky pink glitter complements Not-So-Sweet perfectly!
- Cherry Blossom and Ice Queen for a pretty pink and white mani!
- Survivor, Flamingo and Bloom for a gorgeous tonal set.
- Building your nail with clear if necessary - this provides extra strength if you’re prone to chipping.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage if you spill any!
- Give the jar a stir prior to dipping so your powder is at its fluffy best!
- Reading our “About Us” page so you can get to know what we’re about and how we operate!
- Comes in 0.5oz jar