Ever felt like walking on rainbows and fluffy clouds during a beautiful sunset?
Or even better, flying your very own winged horse through them, getting lost in their magical fluffiness?
While this dip unfortunately won't give you your very own pony, having this on your nails is definitely the next best thing. ;)
This dip is made from gorgeous colour shifting flakes, rather than glitter, which gives it a whole new level of depth and texture.
It is a bit trickier than a normal dip to apply, but nothing you can't handle and I promise the effort will be worth it!
Sizing - This is a mini jar with a generous 2 tsp - enough to do at least 10 full sets! (Or 100 feature nails) ;)
Pegasus looks amazing with:
- French White is a lovely base for these flakes, either sprinkled over or as a feature nail.
- Purple Hat
- Pressing the flakes down flat before your base coat dries - these ones do like to poke up a bit and pressing them flat will make it much, much smoother. If you skip this 'pressing down' step, you'll hate it and ask for a refund. You've been warned ;)
- If there's stubborn flakes that won't lie flat, snip them off with a nail scissors or clipper. It won't hurt the flying horse, I promise.
- Topping with a clear coat is not negotiable. For the same reason as above. (We have a great clear if you need some!)
- Tipping the dip into a cupcake liner can make application easier - laying the nail flat will give best results, rather than dipping.
If magical was a colour this would be it. This eye catching nail dip is exactly as it’s description says it’s literally the next best thing to having your own magical pony. The flakey colours in this dip when the light touches are stunning and for a flake dip it’s so easy to apply
This dip is absolutely brilliant! The colour is phenomenal, and there is so much glitter packed into it, I've used other glittery dips from other brands where it seems like there's hardly any glitter, this is NOT the case with pegasus. If you're considering it, slap it in the cart and just do it, you won't regret it!!
The most unique coloured dip I own. It's truly magical