I don't know why but this dip reminds me so much of Princess Tiana, but it's literally all I think of!
Dancing alligators, the green waters of the bayou...and just the right amount of voodoo 😜
This translucent green dip has heaps of fine and chunky glitter that moves and shifts with the light so much that a photo simply doesn't do it any justice!
**Batch change alert! The current batch of The Frog is slightly different than the original - it throws a bit more golden/orange in the light. Please refer to the photos and video for comparison.
Sizing - This is a mini jar with a generous 2 tsp - enough to do at least 10 full sets! (Or 100 feature nails) ;)
Princess and the Frog would look great with -
- Don't Be a Duck-Egg
- A simple French White would make the gorgeous colours pop!
- Jade also looks gorgeous for a fully green mani.
- Kissing a frog because you just never know ;)
- Topping with clear for a beautiful smooth finish
- Popping the jar in a cupcake liner to avoid spillage - or even dumping the whole lot in to make laying your nail in the dip super easy.
I did my nanas nails with this colour, and she wasn’t sure about the green when I told her, but as soon as she saw it on her hand she was in love. Showing it off too all her friends. She said she couldn’t stop looking at how beautiful it is on.
This is such a unique glitter but its so beautiful. The perfect green glitter for people who aren't that keen on green (even though I love it!)