I love a good red, and this is a good red.
We have 2 stunning reds and you'll probably be a bit confused which one to get so here's a bit of a comparison with Impact.
Red Delicious is slightly darker - just a tiny bit.
Impact is slightly orange-based, where Red Delicious is slightly blue based which means she's a tiny bit deeper than Impact.
Red Delicious has a tiny (tiny) sparkle in the sun, where Impact doesn't.
Still not sure? If you have pink skin tone, you'll probably be happier with Red Delicious but if you have a more olive skin tone, I'd try Impact first, although both will look fine on you.
Both are about 7-8 on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Need pairing recco's? Red Delicious looks fabulous with:
- Just go the full hand. Nothing beats a red mani!
- But if not, Ruby Slippers adds some sparkle without detracting from the red.
- Yes Way, Rose-ay is a lovely gold feature without looking Christmassy.
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!
Love this red. The tiny sparkles in the colour make it so pretty and elegant