I'm not a purple person. They all make me look kinda dead...except this one!
Royal-Tea is bold, punchy and absolutely gorgeous - the perfect purple for those that just can't do lilacs and mauves.
But that said, if you ARE a purple person, Royal-Tea complements the lighter purples beautifully - she's perfect for a gradient mani!
Need pairing recco's? She looks fabulous with:
Epiphany for a complementary purple glitter
- Spellbound picks up the purple really nicely if you'd prefer a fine glitter
- Machina for the perfect contrasting silver!
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!
Gorgeous royal purple
Super pigmented, great coverage. Goes with so many other colours