The minute I put Sand Dollar on my nails, I was taken back to my childhood summers on the beach - you know those beaches that have the chunky, grainy, weathered sand, where every grain is different with its very own story?
Once you look closely, you'll see why - Sand Dollar is a gorgeous combo of pearly quartz glitter, with large and small copper, gold and silver throughout. The swatch is not quite accurate and looks a bit more gold than it really is - look at the video for a more accurate picture.
Need a hand with pairing?
- Sand Dollar looks beautiful with literally ALL the solids from our Autumn Collection
- Bitter Sweet
- Caramel Latte
Sizing - This is a mini jar with a generous 2 tsp - enough to do at least 10 full sets! (Or 100 feature nails) ;)
- Using a dip of clear powder at the end to encapsulate the glitter for a beautiful smooth finish.
- Opening the jar over a cupcake liner - makes it easy to pour any spillage back in the jar so there's no wastage.
- Laying your finger in, rather than dipping. You should only need 2 'lay-in's' for full coverage.
- Pressing down any cheeky glitters if they're poking up - before your base sets firm. :)