I'm not a purple person. They all make me look kinda dead...except this one!
Royal-Tea is bold, punchy and absolutely gorgeous - the perfect purple for those that just can't do lilacs and mauves.
But that said, if you ARE a purple person, Royal-Tea complements the lighter purples beautifully - she's perfect for a gradient mani!
Need pairing recco's? She looks fabulous with:
Epiphany for a complementary purple glitter
- Spellbound picks up the purple really nicely if you'd prefer a fine glitter
- Machina for the perfect contrasting silver!
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!