Victoria IS Rose Gold.
A gorgeous antique, dusky pink with a golden sheen, she's very unique and simply beautiful on nearly every skin tone.
She's about an 4 on the light/dark scale (where black is 10) and perfect for professionals and anyone else who loves something a little more understated, but also incredibly beautiful.
Even better, she's hand crafted right here in Australia.
PS - Both photos below are accurate, it just depends on the lighting :) These are photos of the same swatch!
Need pairing ideas?
- Chunky glitter: Victoria looks beautiful with Affluent from our Rose Gold Collection
- Fine Glitter : Yes Way, Rose-ay from our Rose Gold Collection
- Buying it ;) You seriously will love her!
- She's highly pigmented, so you should get full coverage with 2 dips.
- Topping with clear to give a smooth, glassy surface and to avoid buffing off colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to prevent wastage/spillage
- Size is a generous 2 tspn and comes in a 10g jar.
Stunning hint of rose gold creates a subtle stylish look and teams so beautifully with Affluent Glitter. Wow so elegant for a special occassion. These powders are amazing and so easy to work with..........and the no need for any filing saves heaps of time. I would recommend without hesitation.
Love Victoria, definitely a favourite and goes with several glitters
Love the colour and so east to use! Can't wait to get more colours!!
This colour is so stunning and in daylight glistens. Goes on smooth and perfect for all skin tones
Such a beautiful delicate colour!