When I was a kid, my favourite storybook was about a brave princess called Gwendolyn. I've always adored that name but wasn't brave enough to call my kid that...but this colour absolutely deserves the honour!
It's bright, a little bit regal and a whole lot of fun! She's about a 7 on the light-dark scale, where black is a 10.
Need pairing recco's?
- Get bright and daring with Lime Spider and Oh, Margarita!
- Or go subtle and beautiful by pairing her with Innocence
- Or dark and vampy with Vampagne and Pewter!
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!
- Comes in a 20g jar.
A new fave
Gwendolyn is all things gorgeous! She’s summer fun but also low key enough to wear all year round. I love this dip so much, my husband even knows it’s name