Blue Suede is such an interesting blue! She's almost a medium dark blurple, but quite bright at the same time.
She's the kind of colour that will make you happy - she has a sort of zen, mediatative quality about her that I can't quite put my finger on - give her a try and let me know if you agree!
She's about 6 on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Need pairing recco's? She looks fabulous with:
- Machina - the blue glints in her PERFECTLY complement Blue Suede.
- Ice Queen
- Opaline for a whimsical pairing!
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!
This colour is so Beautiful and applied like a dream. One of my favourites.