Rules to live by, right? ;)
This beautiful duck-egg blue is the perfect blue-green for those that love a bit of colour but don't want to be hit in the face with it.
** Please note, we have reports of people's Duck being a much more vibrant colour than our swatch. We're not sure why, as it's all the same batch and after taking a random sample, mine's still like the picture! Please refer to the photo below to decide if you'll risk it.
Need pairing recco's? We love our Duck with
- Ice Queen for a beautiful fresh set
- The blue in Pegasus is a perfect complement
- Gorgeous as a full mani!
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!
Easy to apply, but would recommend doing 3-4 coats, as it cracked and chipped a bit after only a week and a half. Otherwise a beautiful colour that brightens up my day.
Quack Another dreamy blue
This colour is amazing. Applied so smooth without much buffing needed. A beautiful pastel colour for summertime. I’m wearing it with Frenchie & they pair so well together.
Mine is quite different from this photo, much brighter and deeper colour and more turquoise but it is very cute for spring!
This colour, like all my Adiption dips so far, is divine. It’s a smooth, fine powder that goes on like a dream.