Dusk Storm is quite literally like a summer dusk sitting on your nails. She's a slightly greyish purple, which is beautiful if you're after a soft colour that's not pastel!
She's about 7- on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Need pairing recco's? Dusk Storm looks fabulous with:
Sprite has gorgeous complementary translucent glitters
- Patina for a glamourous twist
Opaline is a contrasting glitter but is like adding a sunset to the dusky tones of Dusk Storm.
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!