It's pearly. It's pretty... With just a hint of dreamworks!
Ice Queen is a fine pearlescent glitter with just a hint of subtle holographic sparkle - just enough bling to not be boring, but subtle enough for a whole hand and everyday wear.
It's fine enough to not require a top layer of clear, but I still would given the choice.
We didn't put a video up for this one because it was so hard to show it's beauty on camera! The tiny holo sparkles didn't come through :( But they're gorgeous - like teeny sparks of magic flitting through your nails ;)
Ice Queen looks fabulous with:
- Mulberry from our Rose Gold Collection
- Bend and Snap - I love hot pink and white!
- Let's be real - Ice Queen is the most versatile glitter ever and will go with nearly everything!
- And of course on her own, for a subtle yet captivating look!
Stuff you should know:
- It's a fine glitter, so it's easy to apply for a beginner!
- It's a bit sheer, which means it gives a bit of a natural "French Effect" over natural nails. I'm wearing it as I write this and can faintly see the white of my nail tip after 3 dips.
- If you want it completely opaque, do a layer of white (or any colour of your choice!) underneath.