If you've ever eaten a good papaya, this colour will be filled with such delicious memories! This gorgeous orange will add colour (but not flavour!) to your mani, without being in your face like some oranges can be. You can see her pictured below with Peach Perfect and Sundancer for reference.
She's about a 5 on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Need pairing recco's? She looks fabulous with:
- Tea Rose and Peach Perfect for a tonal set
- Sand Dollar looks gorgeous with her!
- Opaline for a more whimsical set.
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!
- Comes in a 20g jar.