Ooh - she's bright! Sundancer is a vibrant Fluro orange that will get you comments where ever you go! She looks fabulous matt or shiny, and if you're a bit boring like me and wear far too much black, she'll jazz you right up - she's an accessory in and of herself!
She's about a 6 on the light-dark scale, with 10 being black.
Need pairing recco's? She looks fabulous with:
- Dragon Tears, if you can handle it!
- TBH - she's kind of a lot. I'm inclined to leave her to herself.
- Using either a neutral or a white as a base - this dip is slightly sheer with 3 layers, so if that's not what you're after doing a base dip will make it opaque and the colour will zing!
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!
- Comes in a 20g jar.