Vampagne is for those times you want bold, mysterious mani to hold your bubbles, with just a pinch of "Don't mess with me, I might be a vampire on the low-down."
She's not for the faint-hearted but perfect for anyone wanting to make an impact!
Need pairing recco's? She looks fabulous with:
- Stunning with any of our Rose Gold glitters - Affluent, Pop-fizz, Yes Way, or Sprite
- Titanium is a stunning metallic contrast - perfection!
- The Drum is a fantastic bold feature.
- Building your nail with clear if necessary (apex, or tip only for strength, depending what you need) and then doing 3 full nail dips of colour.
- Opening over a cupcake liner to avoid wastage
- Giving the jar a stir prior to dipping so your dip is at it's fluffy best!
- Reading our "About Us" page so you can get to know what we're about and how we operate!
beautiful deep redish purple
Absolutely in love this this colour! I used it with purple hat and diva to make a great dark mani combo!
Love this deep luscious purple which I paired with Gaza and Patina. A lovely silky powder which is easy to work with.
Burgundy isn’t normally my colour but I paired this with Merman, Dad and it’s sooo elegant. And the coverage in just three dips is beautiful. Love it!